Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thoughts...

To write a blog itself signifes the fact that we want to pen down few of the words that fill the heart and come to mind ....Life does not come in a small package where everything seems to be in its tiny version easy to handle and interesting to deal with .So for a tiny person like me it is very difficult to control emotions and deal with every day happening in life.Some situations being really in its gigantic form to handle but yes I am very good at anlaysing all that is happening whether I can give a practical genuine solution to it or not...is a different question.
I always try to analyse the intricacy of the human mind ....why is it so that before knowing a person we try to make images and notions about what he is ...sometimes thoughts might be totally deceptive ,perceptions are made out of situations but situations differ one from the other so it is definitely wrong to carry a life long impression about a person based on the perception which is being created out of a certain behavioural approach based on the situation.
Situation varies mode of approach varies and so will perception vary but ....no....the person is never given a second chance....
See ...now I am writing something because that is how I am feeling ...but now that you are reading you are either trying to fit my words into one or other situation of your life or anxiuosly reading forward so that at the end you can make a jugdgement about me or trying to get a glimpse of what could have happened to me in the past .
It is definitely true that my writings reflect the way I write but it in no way reflects anything which I would have been through .Why not look at every writing in a non biased way ...and believe me when you view a writing in a neutral way you can really get the essence .We are not here to analyse the person who has penned down his thoughts ...We are on the blog to see how different could be an idea from my own ...what kind of thoughts could peep into someones mind which never got into my own.Again I am not inflicting here in any way my ways to see or read a blog but that is how i feel it .
If I start writing about a particular situation...let us say ....about an accident describing it to the fullest extent .... people might feel I am a victim of it though I write in the blog tht I saw it.Buddies, I might never have seen an accident but imagined it in my own ways and probable very good in penning it so tht should not make you all feel tht I met with the accident.If someone writes about his mom suddenly we either think of our mom and trying to match all the lines written by the person with our mom or feel tht the person really loves her mom a lot...but I feel ...... it might also happen the writer is actually an orphan or has a stepmom who has neevr felt the love of mother but has observed tht emotion very carefully and is so able to jot down in a sequential appealing manner...I might be wrong in all that I say but that is what I believe ....Try to see everything from a point where the story starts do not try to relate or corelate things to get the essence of what the author wants to say .But yes here I am missing an excellent way to attract the crowd as well .....that people like something only when they are able to identify themselves with the situation.Any story that resembles our story feels good to read ...we want our future to be seen and shown by other people ...we know stories always have gracious ends so want to identify ourself with it ......if we like a story we identify ourself with the hero ...becoz the movie is biased runs with a biased attitude towards the hero....lets talk about a drugs addict even he would like a film or a writing (if some stages of his life is shown) becoz he finds himself being pampered and sympathised by others ...people getting worried for him...but he will never be able to see the efforts tht needs to be done to change himself even if tht is being shown in the movie.He likes the movie because the movie acts as a messenger from his side to the community as to it can any given day explain in a better way his agony to the world than he himself..... but ......no that is not the end ...Conveying your pain to others do not solve the problem....every story is different from the other and we have to define what we want for I believe...... Get what you want else you will have what you get .This might be opposed to the popular notion ......since u cannot get what you want so want what you get ...but then choice is yours the later option is always open but I believe their is no harm in trying to get what we want ...if tht does not work out old proverbs definitely come to rescue all the time .

No comments: