Saturday, October 14, 2006

I ....


I am....
Jovial

I get up...
early in the morning with a new solution to my problems.

I feel ..
God is great and Little more Great for me .

I love...
My ideas.

I have my strength ....
My husband

I have my weakness...
My Mom.

I want to do this tonight.....
Bake a nice cake and do lots of icing on it .

I Love ...
Brownies.

I like to ...
see it snowing in the evening .

I am crazy about ...
Long coats and full shoes meant for winter.

I am scared to ...
sing and dance.

I worry...
the unseen .

I rely ...
on the words of Bible.

I cook ....
on thursdays the most.

I confuse...
a lot while buying lipsticks.

I have a lot of ....
words to share with my friends.

I get sad....
when I want to go out and it is raining outside.

I hate ...
milk products.

I lie ....
to make few people happy.

I say the truth...
to make few people unhappy.

I get butterflies in my stomach....
every minute feeling that I lost something perhaps.

I get nauseatic ...
with every happy or sad moment.

I, as a kid...
liked one story my dad told me where the bath tub had cold drinks to bath and desert made of sugar.

I want a kid ...
who has deep brown eyes .

I help...
Small kids in teasing their classmates.

I eat ...
like a pig.

I sleep ...
a lot but still feel it is less.

I like...
attending marriages .

I get bored...
when people ask the same question when they know the answer.

I wish to ...
be the most beautiful lady in my husband's dictionary .

I want to....
go to India to buy 100 salwars.

I think....
All men should be happy all the time.

I feel .....
there is one princess in every home waiting for a prince.

I know ...
All my dreams will come true.

I believe ...
my Scooty can never start with the first kick.

I blow...
balloons till they burst thinking I can blow some more before it bursts.

I hide ...
when my brother wants me to write an essay for him.

I wonder....
how a Oriya dog understand Oriya ,telugu dog understands telugu and English dog understands english.

I question...
very often to analyse how people think.

I cry....
when I see lizards.

I bunked...
classes to attend others classes in different colleges .

I become suddenly brave....
when I remember the hard times in my life.

I feel yahoo messenger....
is a good place to know people you have not known ever in your life .

I think...
there is always a good way and a bad way of doing the same thing.

I shout ...
when my husband looks at the computer as if it is the saviour of his life ....without listening to my words.

I remember...
how great I felt when I sat in an Airplane the first time while going to Assam.

I hate ...
people who are saddist.

I own...
a small sorrow and a big joy .

I owe ....
a kiss to all those who love me and are far away from me.

I watch...
the sky in the night wondering why people admire moon when the stars though tiny can compensate the absence of the moon .But moon alone cannot look good.

I feel nice...
when I am with my Dad on a Maternity ward round because every one is happy with a new born child .

I always look for a chance.....
to talk over the phone when mom is not around.

I do not ...
want to drink diet Coke because I feel it is less areated.

I wait for ...
a moment to laugh and make others laugh till the tummy hurts.

I feel very sleepy....
when I am in a theatre.

I would....
like to rename French fries as Potato fries.

I thought...
the most difficult thing is to let go the person whom you love .

But I realised...
the most difficult thing would be to hold on to that person whom you love a lot realising that he does not love you as much as you do.

I will add to this some times else ...this is it for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm based in India & accidently came across your blog. Appreciate your creative instinct & down-to-earth thoughts under"I".i may look at your blog in future out of curiosity,having found it.....Like you mention about knowing people u never met thru yahoo messenger, or in this case, may be thru this blog..A happy New year.

Amit Pattnaik said...

I'm not exaggerating but I'm really failing to find the appropriate words for this post..
I will simply bow before U, Sanjukta :)
so simple yet so deep thoughts, woven even more so beautifully... Outstanding.
Mo beka ru eyi moti maala ti purashkaar deli :P

(now I wonder, how could have I missed this post of urs? this one is dated oct 2006! I always thought I had read each of ur blogpost...cheyyyyy)