Friday, January 04, 2008

The little joy of my life

When I say LITTLE do not think it is indicating the quantity ...am trying to define the tiny little being in my life.........that's the bundle of joy in my life......ever since she is born I feel myself blessed and I know she is divine .......divine present from above.All mighty created all things bright and beautiful but the best of his creations are babies......a feeling unimaginable,a charm untouchable and an affection unthinkable.

God in his on way makes you realise the power he has bestowed within you wherein you can stand alone not only for you but even for someone else.Everything seems valueless and materialistic when you see this minute creation with your reflection in it .I believe God touches everyone once atleast and the generation of life within us confirms that .No one has the power to create a life yet we give birth to lively babies .........if not God then who touched them that they have lives!!So,next time you are depressed think of the fact that god put his hand on your baby so nothin can strike away that hand .........as usual am diverting from the channel and flow with which I wanted to write abt Isha and cute little thing s happening everyday .........will start with the day when she was born.......donot want the beautiful things happening every now and then to be forgotten and memory to rust and unable to recollect all these ..so what better then penning those.....................!!(contd)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.