Thursday, September 27, 2012

Making or Breaking..??




I wrote a small verse long back probably some 10 years ...This was the time when as an adolescent I was learning facts about life as well as seeing the world as I never saw before .Realisation is the process in continuum steadily since then ...now the old realisations have lost their charm but still remember few of the thoughts that always hit the shore like thunders in my mind .Penning down to check if anyone agrees or disagrees to my feelings as a BIG 'kid' ...donot remember all of it though.......!!




The two words flood my mind and
I really wonder
whether a thing is
made to break
or broken to be made
But these thoughts makes me mad !!!


Playing gimmicks is easy
but gimmicks does not make life easy
for life is not a child's play .

I really wonder together we will make or break
and making or breaking will
continue till my END
but
What flares my mind is
Shall we make bridges or barriers ....??
Shall we break barriers or bridges....??
And shall we break each others heart
or the thread that whines us
Or break the incompassinate misunderstandings between us .

What will be
WILL BE .
Making and breaking
being natures stringent law .
we ,a part of the universe
are to be within it ,
to wipe out each others flaw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am glad to see another stream of thoughts from a big 'kid' or rather now a mature person...its in nature's process to cycle whatever goes on..create-destroy-create-...except 'energy' which can not be created nor destroyed. It can only be put to use. Positive energy must be able to overwhelm negative thoughts. In other words, we must "feel" for others & be sensitive to other's needs. To be able to wipe out other's flaws & synergise together.