Sunday, March 20, 2011

hurt



When do you think you were hurt the last time?I know everyone knows a mental state of issue is always more relevant than a physical one but can we also compare the mental agony received from an event to yet another .Is there a way to measure if the incident was trifle so the way we reacted was different from the one where we were MORE hurt.........can we actually define that more/less state .Everytime I am hurt I try to pacify myself thinking this is not the worst that could happen so I have to build up the courage to pave my life and move ahead but sometimes life feels so stuck .No matter how hard you try you can't just forget the past nor can you deal with the present both of it hurting just the same way ,not a bit forgotten and not even a bit healed.








I once read a book WHY PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO and it seemed like eveyrone could justify their own actions and could pose a rationale behind their deeds but when you thrust on the nerve cords it feels many a time that there are so many things around us which are in absolute terms wrong yet happening .So that keeps me wondering who is in charge of the occurence- the one who did ,or the one because of who that happened or God without whose wish nothing can happen ...........what I ponder over more is who is going to stop it and WHEN/HOW.








Sometimes when we look around we see our problems have the same characteristics which we have THEY ARE SO UNIQUE.Why can't God give us same kind of problems if he created us all the same way even though unique in our own way .If you counteract me by saying that problems are cause of our deeds then God gives consequences then I wonder why God does not control the matter from the beginning rather than watching and waiting .








Who did we learn the art of hatredness from ?our mother ?our friends ?certainly not but we definitely have it inside us just the prospects change so I wonder who created it and who taught it to us ?Why does everyone have to be mean in their bigger and littlER ways ?is that the only way of surviving a contented life?I have so many thoughts in my mind now but not a single answer ?


No comments: